Your neighbors. Our patients. Real people with real need.
The Ohio Valley Health Center (OVHQ is changing lives together, with hope & health. Now in its 16th year of service to the community, OVHC continues to treat the most vulnerable among us - our neighbors without health insurance, adequate financial resources, or support networks; many of the things that you may take for granted. These barriers can seem unsurmountable to face but we are making a difference.
• Medical Clinic: Colds, Earaches, Suture Removal, etc.
• Basic Physicals
• COVID 19 Flu Vaccines & Flu Testing
• COVID 19Testing
• Wound Care & Minor Procedures
CHRONIC & SPECIALTY CARE
• High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Diabetes Care
• Colorectal Cancer Screenings
• Community Case Management
• "Free To Be Healthy" Diabetic Education
• Breast & Cervical Cancer Programs
MENTAL HEALTH CARE
• Behavioral Health Counseling (New in 2022)
• On-Site Medication Dispensary
• Prescription Assistance Program
• Medication Therapy Management
• Homeless Shelter Outreach (Weekly)with Triage Area &
• Referral Program for Dental & Vision Services